It is the season to make merry and celebrate the most wonderful time of the year with a festive meal!
On 23 December 2019, the Mileage Communications team at the Singapore headquarters gathered for a lunch buffet at Lime, a restaurant in PARKROYAL on Pickering. They were served up a resplendent festive spread consisting of meats to sweets, fish to fowl, and everything in between. The restaurant also offered vegan options tailored to diners with dietary preferences.
Three open kitchens set the stage for a fascinating display of skill, as in-house chefs deftly transformed an assortment of fresh ingredients into signature creations. Lime is situated in the first storey of luxury hotel PARKROYAL on Pickering, a mere five-minute walk from Mileage Communications‘ Singapore office, and is located in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District. The establishment is renowned for its “hotel-in-a-garden” design, which incorporates 15,000 m2 (160,000 sq ft) of elevated terraced gardens.
During lunch, Mileage Communications Group Chairman Mr. Yap Boh Tiong conveyed his festive greetings to the team. Chairman Yap also extended his felicitations to staff for their contributions in 2019.
Key highlights of the Mileage Communications Group for 2019 include:
- Adding Indian representation (via Mileage Communications India) to the Public Relations Global Network
- Strategic Partnership with Korean agency 리앤컴(Lee&comm)
- Strategic Partnership with Cambodian agency AdsCom Advertising One (“AdsCom”)
- Partnership with Indonesian agency Praxis
- Extensive cooperation between the China, Myanmar, Vietnam, and Cambodia offices to drive publicity for Thonburi Healthcare Group throughout Asia
- Cooperation between the Singapore headquarters and strategic partner Neo Target in Thailand for Influential Brands and Magnolia Quality Development Corporation Limited (MQDC)
The Mileage Communications Group anticipates a booming 2020, with new projects and events for clients across the region. The Singapore headquarters also expects to hold the Public Relations Global Network meeting in October 2020, at the Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore.
The Mileage Communications Group wishes all its clients, partners, and associates a happy holiday season!